Home » Audio » Speaker » parameter values for Coral flat 10's
parameter values for Coral flat 10's [message #20280] Thu, 12 August 2004 11:12 Go to next message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
Can someone guide me to a web location for the Theil values for a driver : Coral flat 10-----all I have is on the magent 8 Ohms--I want to start my research into a speaker design and have not gotten far on the spec's-----Jim

Re: parameter values for Coral flat 10's [message #20283 is a reply to message #20280] Fri, 13 August 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Jim,

I was planning to give you a few links I had, one to a large spreadsheet of T/S parameters for various drivers, another to Futtrup's Driver Parameter Calculator and a third to Speaker Workshop. But I looked and found that the first two of the three links aren't valid anymore. I don't know what happened to them. But if you want to download Speaker Workshop, there's a link in this post called "obtaining driver parameters." Also of interest is this link called "EMD Corals," which I found looking for the other references. It has a lot of good information on Coral speakers.

Wayne

Here you go :) [message #20310 is a reply to message #20280] Wed, 25 August 2004 04:00 Go to previous message
Kim Schultz is currently offline  Kim Schultz
Viscount

These are the TS parms measured from my own drivers.

Previous Topic: 25Hz monster horn
Next Topic: What makes a driver efficient?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 06:16:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio