Home » Audio » Speaker » Next Audio-thon
Next Audio-thon [message #19819] Thu, 26 February 2004 07:28 Go to next message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
Phil, Wayne and I have been e-mailing about the next Audio-thon and if you and I could get it together to get these filters made so I could get them installed in my speakers maybe you and I could cook something (I've got 2 grills & a decent smoker and used to run restaurants too ) and we could do an afternoon/evening at my house---it a little small but we could manage it think---and I don't have to arrange things with kids or wifey either ( as I have neither !)
I'm thinkin' last week of Mar or 3rd Sat of Mar---what's your thinkin' here-----Jim

Re: Next Audio-thon [message #19820 is a reply to message #19819] Thu, 26 February 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I am definitely for it! I'll send you & phil a separate email if you wan to come to my place and hang for an hour or two to see the BSC circuit. This may give you some ideas, along with Martin;s excellent article.
-akhilesh

Re: Next Audio-thon [message #19823 is a reply to message #19819] Thu, 26 February 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I'm in. Just pick the best date for you and I'll be there.

Re: Next Audio-thon [message #19825 is a reply to message #19819] Thu, 26 February 2004 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil Wilson is currently offline  Phil Wilson
Chancellor
I may be out of town the last weekend of March, but the 3rd Saturday looks good. I have a new batch of home brew I can bring. Sounds like everyone will the talking about your BBQ after this one.

Re: Next Audio-thon [message #19831 is a reply to message #19819] Mon, 01 March 2004 07:47 Go to previous message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
I am hosting a listening date at my home the 3rd Saturday of March---details will follow---times directions dress code, all are welcome --I live in Tulsa -----bring friends or family ----hope to have a pair of Martin King designed BR boxes done with FE 206E (becoming more infamous by reputation!) Phil may brings his 1.3's so we should be able to actually hear this driver from a couple of different formats---Jim Denton

Previous Topic: Pipe speaker update
Next Topic: Long term test results for BSC circuit.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 18:00:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio