Home » Audio » Speaker » EV T35's
EV T35's [message #19190] Thu, 05 April 2007 07:29 Go to next message
gfederys is currently offline  gfederys
Baron
Hi There, I've looked high, I've looked low. I can't seem to find any modern day specifications on the EV T35 tweeters. I know there were 2 versions, with and without the little phase plug in the hole. Does anyone know the SPL of the 2 versions? Much appreciated.

Re: EV T35's [message #19191 is a reply to message #19190] Thu, 05 April 2007 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DMoore is currently offline  DMoore
Baron
Bob Crites is selling a drop-in replacement for the EV T-35 which has better specs, too, using an Eminence APT tweeter on a screw-on custom plastic diffraction horn of the same dimensions. Can be front-or-rear mounted on the baffle, as the driver is removable from the horn by simply unscrewing it.

I consider these a performance upgrade, as I recently bought a pair from him. Send him an email here:

bobcrites@mac.com

DM

Re: EV T35's [message #19237 is a reply to message #19190] Sun, 13 May 2007 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johnhodg is currently offline  johnhodg
Esquire
The last spec sheet I was able to obtain is a 4 page folder that was put out when the T35A was put under the University Sound division of Mark IV. The sensitivity is 105db 1 meter averaged pink noise 3000-15000 hz. This agrees with all the older spec sheets I have going back to the 60's. I have only seen the no phase plug version in very old material. I have used very many of these tweeters, but now use the Eminence units. If you ever want I will scan this sheet for you.

Re: EV T35's [message #19238 is a reply to message #19237] Mon, 14 May 2007 06:01 Go to previous message
gfederys is currently offline  gfederys
Baron
Hi John, If you get a minute, I'd like a copy of the sheet. Thanx.

Previous Topic: Hey Fred and/or Wayne...........
Next Topic: More on bass impact
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:22:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout