Home » Audio » General » An upper midwest show?
An upper midwest show? [message #1567] Tue, 03 May 2005 18:55 Go to next message
Steve is currently offline  Steve
Viscount
I was wondering if any one is hosting an audio show, get together for the upper midwest? Maybe Chi town or St. Louis?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: An upper midwest show? [message #1579 is a reply to message #1567] Wed, 04 May 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lon is currently offline  lon
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

I had tried to muster some interest for this further up:
Wisconsin. But the list died and no takers in the larger
city areas.

Re: An upper midwest show? [message #1583 is a reply to message #1567] Wed, 04 May 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Wassilak is currently offline  Bill Wassilak
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Keep your eye on the AA high effiency board, ocassionally theres the Chicago horn club that goes on up that way they have get togethers.

Bill W.

Re: An upper midwest show? [message #1584 is a reply to message #1579] Wed, 04 May 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Have you been keeping an eye out for the Chicago horn club meetings, they get together ocassionally up that way.

Bill W.

Re: An upper midwest show? [message #1589 is a reply to message #1584] Wed, 04 May 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve is currently offline  Steve
Viscount
I wonder if anyone posted on Audiocircle or other sites? Is the horn club is somewhat specific? Be nice for all to be able to participate.
What about St. Louis?

Take care.
Steve

Re: An upper midwest show? [message #1591 is a reply to message #1589] Wed, 04 May 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Don't know what other sites there posting on, but they did have a link but that doesn't work anymore. Tom Brennan is usually the guy that was running it. Next time I hear of them doing something I'll give you guys a heads up.

As far as St. Louis goes I havn't heard of anything over that way.

Bill W.

Re: An upper midwest show? [message #1597 is a reply to message #1579] Wed, 04 May 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guitarplayer is currently offline  guitarplayer
Baron
Have you talked with these guys?

http://newaudiosociety.com/

I don't know if they are close to you, but they seem pretty active. Nice bunch of folks, seems like.

Regards,

Lee

Re: An upper midwest show? [message #1606 is a reply to message #1597] Wed, 04 May 2005 18:03 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Holy smoke, you scored, Lee! I know Lon has been trying to get an audio thing going in Wisconsin for years. He's gonna be real happy to see that website, I'll betcha.

Previous Topic: More GPAF Photos
Next Topic: Deeply sorry not to be with you !
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 20:51:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio