Home » Audio » Speaker » Speaker Covers
Speaker Covers [message #15475] Tue, 20 March 2007 20:08 Go to next message
david is currently offline  david
Chancellor

I was wondering with everyone finally getting on board with the joys of 5.1 digital music....why is it hard to find any speaker covers that look like funtiure? I only know of one brand and they are making it specifically for their speakers. Does anyone know of a place where I can buy something like this? My setup is wall mounted Polk and wanted to know if I can buy something to cover them up on the wall without disrupting the sound.

Re: Speaker Covers [message #15476 is a reply to message #15475] Tue, 20 March 2007 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

If you want grille cloth, try Antique Electronic Supply and Parts Express.

If you want open cell foam for a grille, try MCM and Foam By Mail.

Re: Speaker Covers [message #15492 is a reply to message #15475] Mon, 09 April 2007 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shinningstar is currently offline  shinningstar
Viscount
It's not hard to find speaker covers that look like furniture in my place. Why not visit this site? Hope it helps.

www.homeaudiosuperstore.com

Re: Speaker Covers [message #15508 is a reply to message #15475] Tue, 08 May 2007 14:22 Go to previous message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
I have Grille covers for my speakers but I mean I dont shop for covers like that. I lucked up on these covers through a friend and they seem to be the only ones I really see around.

Previous Topic: Crackling
Next Topic: Hey Fred and/or Wayne...........
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:15:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio