Home » Audio » Speaker » 2006 Iowa DIY Speaker Event Nose Count!
2006 Iowa DIY Speaker Event Nose Count! [message #15401] Sat, 14 October 2006 09:22 Go to next message
Jim Holtz is currently offline  Jim Holtz
Chancellor
The time has come for Jason, Doug and I to take a nose count and try to get a sense of who will be attending the event and what speakers you’ll be bringing, if any. Remember, everyone is welcome regardless of whether you bring speakers. Could you please respond to this email with the following information if you’re planning on attending the DIY event?

1. Will you be attending the Iowa DIY event?
2. Will you be bringing speakers?
3. If you’re bringing speakers, what class will they be in?
4. Are you planning on coming to my house for the Friday night social gathering?

That’s it. Your response will be sincerely appreciated and will help us greatly. If you're on the email list, please respond to the email I just sent. If not, please respond to jim AT jholtz DOT com. You know the drill. Substitute the @ and . in the correct places.

We’re really looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting folks that have not attended the event before. It’s a lot of fun and we’re sure you will enjoy it.

See you there!

Jason, Doug and Jim

Re: 2006 Iowa DIY Speaker Event Nose Count! [message #15404 is a reply to message #15401] Sat, 14 October 2006 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I sure wish I could come, but I've been running around the country too much as it is. Could you please post a link to pictures of the event afterwards for those of us that can't be there?

Re: 2006 Iowa DIY Speaker Event Nose Count! [message #15406 is a reply to message #15404] Tue, 17 October 2006 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor
I'll be happy to.

Jim

2006 Iowa DIY Speaker Event is only one week away! [message #15407 is a reply to message #15401] Sat, 21 October 2006 08:55 Go to previous message
Chancellor
Don't forget, the 2006 Iowa DIY Speaker Event is next Saturday, October 28th at Adventureland Inn, Altoona Iowa. Please email me if you'd like more information.

See you there!

Jason, Doug and Jim

Previous Topic: mini wall mounted array
Next Topic: Hawthorne Audio Silver Iris Review
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 13:42:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers