Home » Audio » Speaker » DIY2005 Orlando new venue info
DIY2005 Orlando new venue info [message #15118] Fri, 21 October 2005 11:59 Go to next message
theNoid is currently offline  theNoid
Baron
Due to communication breakdown between myself and the gals at UCF they rented our rooms to other folks.

Anyhow, we do have a room secured now at the Best Value Inn at 13603 West Colonial Drive, Winter Garden, FL 34787. Please note this and let me know if you need directions. Any questions or comments please let me know in the next couple of days.

If you haven't contacted me via e-mail about coming out for the fun, please do at marinephysicians@yahoo.com so I can update the list.

Chuck
ThreeTwoOne-676-97OneTwo

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/audioDIYflorida/

October 29th (nt) [message #15119 is a reply to message #15118] Fri, 21 October 2005 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baron
OCt 29th

Wilma! [message #15120 is a reply to message #15119] Fri, 21 October 2005 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Didn't mean to sound like Fred Flinstone, 'cause this is a little more serious. We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for you about hurricane Wilma. I've heard Naples is getting prepared, what about your area?

Re: Wilma! [message #15121 is a reply to message #15120] Fri, 21 October 2005 18:40 Go to previous message
Baron
Actually, Wilma is my mom's name so WATCH OUT FLORIDA!!! Well according to the weather channels projected path, we are indeed gonna get some of Wilma here in Palm Bay. I am not all that confident in their predictions but we are ready to "hunker down" if necessary here just in case.

Will see how things look in 24 hours from now. Then I will have good idea of what to expect I think.

Noidster

Previous Topic: installing Lowthers in King BR box
Next Topic: Vintage horn pictures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 12:25:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers