Home » Audio » Speaker » Raffles and things
Raffles and things [message #14950] Sun, 01 May 2005 07:18 Go to next message
Moderator is currently offline  Moderator
Esquire
I think it might be best to post these sorts of messages.

Thanks for your understanding.

Re: Raffles and things [message #14951 is a reply to message #14950] Sun, 01 May 2005 08:18 Go to previous message
theNoid is currently offline  theNoid
Baron
No probs, sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes here. I would like to offer an explanation if I may.

As I mentioned on the webpage concerning the raffle, these things will benefit me. Of course that is only if the pot goes high enough to benefit anything monetarily at all. H*ll, who knows, I might end up losing a few bucks here and there... no biggie.

As far as benifiting ART, or any of the other boards I have posted on concerning the raffle, I truely do believe it will benifit them, and every DIY person that it is involved with it. I say this because whomever wins the products, will most likely be a user of said boards and will hopefully post there projects using them. This will indeed help the other members of the boards, by providing well received project and product info.

In the case I might make a profit of any kind, that profit will be dumped right into DIY projects I will do and keep everyone posted about them as well. I intend to document and showcase every DIY project I do from here out and that will certainly hel pothers as well, I think.

What do I do with these projects after I am done with them, usually donate them to family members, friends, and possibly door prizes at the Florida DIY Gatherings that I host. In fact one is coming up in late Aug. early Sept. sometime and I will surely be donating at least one project of mine to the booty if the participants are interested in them. So in the long run, I don't see me really profiting much, if anything at all here folks.

But, as mentioned in my original post, if the owner/operators of this board have a problem with the whole thing then by all means I apologize and please erase it or move it to wherever deemed most fitting.

Chuck aka "theNoid"

Previous Topic: Tangbands had me at Hello
Next Topic: So that's enough of that (for now anyway)...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 07:18:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio