Home » Audio » Source » Audio Note Kits are Back
Audio Note Kits are Back [message #14111] Thu, 03 June 2004 07:43 Go to next message
DRC is currently offline  DRC
Master
This is another one where I hemmed and hawed over whether or not to post about it. On the one hand, it's Audio Note, on the other, it's a separate enterprise, not one I have anything to do with or have anything to gain from promoting it.

Anyhow, if you visit audionotekits.com, you'll see that the DAC kit is back, along with several amp kits, a preamp kit, speaker kits now available with precut cabinet option . . .

Wayne, if this is too close to self-promotion, feel free to kill it.

Re: Audio Note Kits are Back [message #14112 is a reply to message #14111] Thu, 03 June 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Actually, I'm not the moderator of Digital Audio, but I don't think anyone would mind.

As a sponsor, it's not like you're running in grabbing free plugs all the time. That starts to get a little unfair when you have guys paying the light bill and then others who don't contribute anything in upkeep of the site run in and make it there own little support forum. No one likes to see censorship or favoritism, so you don't wanna go too far with it. But then again, if you completely ignore the promotional rules then everyone starts posting little digs and the place starts being run by a handful of locally popular deadbeats pushing their wares.

Anyway, that clearly isn't the case with you. You've done a lot to help this site be here. The Audio Note kits aren't your baby anyway, so I don't see that the moderator would mind at all.

Re: Audio Note Kits are Back [message #14113 is a reply to message #14112] Thu, 03 June 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRC is currently offline  DRC
Master
Actually, I'm the moderator; that's why I referred it to you!

Cool.

Yes, I do talk to Brian, but I didn't know he was doing the forum till it popped up in my daily search on "Audio Note" over there. I'll point out the drawbacks to him. ;-0

Re: Audio Note Kits are Back [message #14114 is a reply to message #14113] Thu, 03 June 2004 13:24 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Oh, yeah, it's you! I couldn't remember if it was you, Bill or Akhilesh.

Previous Topic: Question About Sony PS-LX220
Next Topic: Another DIY Turntable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 19:50:34 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout