Home » Audio » Thermionic Emissions » Is there a web link for DIY tube schematics and diagrams?
Is there a web link for DIY tube schematics and diagrams? [message #10516] Sun, 18 January 2004 07:50 Go to next message
hurdy_gurdyman is currently offline  hurdy_gurdyman
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Is there a web link out there with schematics and diagrams for DIY'ers who want to build from scratch, including SET, SEP and PP.

Dave

Re: Is there a web link for DIY tube schematics and diagrams? [message #10517 is a reply to message #10516] Sun, 25 January 2004 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Jeez, you'd think there would be a list of links to tube amp schematics compiled somewhere, wouldn't you? I'll bet maybe there are some lists around, 'cause I know there are lists of simple solid state amp schematics and stuff like that. Tons of tube radio schematics are available from Rider too.

Check the list of "interesting links" on the vintage audio forum. I remember seeing some schematics in some of the links there.

Re: Is there a web link for DIY tube schematics and diagrams? [message #10519 is a reply to message #10517] Sun, 25 January 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
There used to be a nice site with a bunch of "generic" amp and preamp schmatics, but it dissapeared a few months ago. Haven't found anything like it since.
Dave

Re: Is there a web link for DIY tube schematics and diagrams? [message #10520 is a reply to message #10519] Sun, 25 January 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Where was it? Did the entire website disappear or just the page with the schematics?

Re: Is there a web link for DIY tube schematics and diagrams? [message #10521 is a reply to message #10520] Sun, 25 January 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
http://www.infomaniak.ch/~bonavolt/el34_10.htm

http://www.infomaniak.ch/~bonavolt/el34_7.htm

These are two EL34 schematics I had bookmarked from this site. As you can see, they are not there. Not sure where they went.

Dave

Re: Is there a web link for DIY tube schematics and diagrams? [message #10522 is a reply to message #10521] Sun, 25 January 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Not sure why I didn't think of this before. :o
I was looking at the address and decided to do a search for "bonavolta" and found the page. Seems it had moved to here.

http://www.bonavolta.ch/hobby/en/audio/

Dave :^)

Great link! [message #10523 is a reply to message #10522] Sun, 25 January 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Wow! Cool site!

Interesting descriptions and schematics of his system. Great photos too!

Thanks for scrounging around and finding that!

Re: Is there a web link for DIY tube schematics and diagrams? [message #10524 is a reply to message #10516] Mon, 26 January 2004 12:23 Go to previous message
Bill Wassilak is currently offline  Bill Wassilak
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Found this link doing a google search, a lot of it's kits but some of them show schematics also, I also posted this link over on the tube amps and pre-amps forum.
HTH
Bill W.

Previous Topic: web link list of tube amp kits
Next Topic: DIY amp kits
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 02:53:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers