Home » Audio » Radio » Good radio for Honda Civic?
Good radio for Honda Civic? [message #87287] Tue, 27 February 2018 09:47 Go to next message
monster is currently offline  monster
Chancellor
I have a 2012 Honda Civic and I just don't really like the factory radio I have. I don't really know why. I might just be looking for a change. Does anyone know of a good radio I could install?
Re: Good radio for Honda Civic? [message #87294 is a reply to message #87287] Tue, 27 February 2018 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spidey is currently offline  Spidey
Chancellor
I don't have any specific radio recommendations for you, but this site might have the answers you're seeking. They let you put in your Civic's year and then they'll tell you the best way to upgrade your stereo. I hope this helps!
Re: Good radio for Honda Civic? [message #87320 is a reply to message #87287] Thu, 01 March 2018 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monster is currently offline  monster
Chancellor
Oh, awesome! Thank you for sharing. That looks like just the thing I need to figure this out. I'm also glad that they mentioned on there that other people aren't too impressed with the audio system for the '12 Civic. It's always good to know you're not alone.
Re: Good radio for Honda Civic? [message #87411 is a reply to message #87287] Thu, 08 March 2018 23:50 Go to previous message
Silver is currently offline  Silver
Viscount
I have always been partial to Kenwood. Remember that the speakers are just as important as the system feeding into them. Good luck in your search.
Previous Topic: Favorite iHeartRadio stations
Next Topic: Aftermarket stereos
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:01:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout