Home » Audio » Home Theater » Budget home theater system
Budget home theater system [message #86388] Wed, 25 October 2017 23:59 Go to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
Unfortunately, I'm in a pinch and haven't had time to save up for a gift. What is the best budget home theater system? It doesn't need all the bells and whistles.
Re: Budget home theater system [message #86440 is a reply to message #86388] Tue, 31 October 2017 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
I always advise people to avoid rushing and getting something that will fit the budget now but fail to last long. I saved money for quite sometime because I had set my eyes on a system that was costly, but of superb quality.
Re: Budget home theater system [message #86467 is a reply to message #86440] Fri, 03 November 2017 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I've been looking around at prices and reviews and I think you're probably right on this one, lilbill. I wish I had more time to save and research, but a gift card will have to do for the birthday gift. Maybe I'll find something during Black Friday sales for the Christmas gift.

Thanks for the sound advice!
Re: Budget home theater system [message #86477 is a reply to message #86388] Fri, 03 November 2017 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
I agree with you on this one and at times, saving may not be a solution to an urgent need. Well, we all start from somewhere and so you can work with something that fits your budget then upgrade afterwards. Black Friday starts mid this month, right?
Re: Budget home theater system [message #86678 is a reply to message #86388] Wed, 29 November 2017 15:18 Go to previous message
GoldenOldie is currently offline  GoldenOldie
Viscount
Sometimes you just have to go to Walmart and get the cheap thing. I know that works for me sometimes. If it is an emergency and you need cheap, that will do it.
Previous Topic: Placement of the speakers
Next Topic: Preamp RCA outputs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:50:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout