Home » Audio » Speaker » Best headphones?
Best headphones? [message #86387] Wed, 25 October 2017 19:06 Go to next message
Leonardo is currently offline  Leonardo
Chancellor
What are the best noise-cancelling headphones that will sync up to my system? I'm willing to spend a decent amount of money for great quality, but obviously, if there's an option that's budget-friendly and high-quality that would be great.
Re: Best headphones? [message #86405 is a reply to message #86387] Fri, 27 October 2017 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I have a set from Monoprice that I like. They aren't as nice as Bose, but for less than $90 they aren't as expensive as Bose either. Check out the Monoprice brand on Amazon and see what you think. If you can wait until Black Friday you might find a better deal on this brand and others.
Re: Best headphones? [message #86425 is a reply to message #86387] Sun, 29 October 2017 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leonardo is currently offline  Leonardo
Chancellor
That is an excellent price. Bose headphones look great but I just can't stomach the price, especially when I knew there had to be cheaper alternatives out there. Thank you for the suggestion. I will check those out. You're right, I almost forgot about those days coming up. Perhaps I will wait around and see what kind of deals are out there. Thanks again. Love your username by the way.
Re: Best headphones? [message #86533 is a reply to message #86387] Mon, 13 November 2017 16:14 Go to previous message
Mandy is currently offline  Mandy
Esquire
I use the Bose headphones, they're absolutely great and I use them all the time when I work out, and when you use them it's like you're in your own world because it gets so quiet. The quality of the sound is great as well, the only problem would be the price as stated above, but in my opinion it's a good investment.
Previous Topic: Ugly vs Pretty speakers
Next Topic: Having a hard time choosing a speaker
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:34:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout