Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Buyers Remorse?
Buyers Remorse? [message #86067] Tue, 05 September 2017 10:23 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Anyone here vote for Trump? If so, are you feeling buyers remorse yet? I heard on the radio how is base is shrinking ever so slightly in certain parts of the country.
Re: Buyers Remorse? [message #86071 is a reply to message #86067] Wed, 06 September 2017 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johnnycamp5 is currently offline  johnnycamp5
Grand Master
I think you'll have a hard time getting a straight answer out of anyone on this.

Most people don't like to reveal whom they voted for.
Especially now a days.

So heavily judged by people, and even the Media.

In my region, my impression is if you were to reveal in public that you had voted
for Hillary, you would be patted on the back, or for Trump, you would be beat the hell out of.
Re: Buyers Remorse? [message #86112 is a reply to message #86067] Wed, 13 September 2017 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Well, since I'm online and wearing a cloak, I did vote for him. What I have remorse over is not voting for senators. Without a congress that has a president's back, I don't care who the president is. Nothing will get done.

He does give the world the impression that America is in the 5th grade though.
Re: Buyers Remorse? [message #86114 is a reply to message #86112] Wed, 13 September 2017 17:36 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Usually religion and politics are left off most forums as they can lead to arguements and hurt feelings. I'm not sure this has crossed the line, but it is probably close. Even though the section is for anything that is not illegal....this is mostly an audio forum and quite friendly one as well. Questions like the one posed are IMO better done on other sites.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Anyone here know how to hotwire a car?
Next Topic: What is DC burn?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:08:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout