Home » Audio » Speaker » Common Mistakes
Common Mistakes [message #85789] Sat, 05 August 2017 22:25 Go to next message
Bert is currently offline  Bert
Baron
People buy speakers for many different reasons. However, a lot of people go for the loudest speaker or most common brand. What do you think are common mistakes most make when buying speakers?
Re: Common Mistakes [message #85821 is a reply to message #85789] Mon, 07 August 2017 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
I have noticed that some people choose attractiveness over functionality. Don't go for a set of speakers just because they will blend with your decor. Also, it is always a good idea to read customer reviews before purchasing anything.
Re: Common Mistakes [message #85822 is a reply to message #85821] Mon, 07 August 2017 05:46 Go to previous message
johnnycamp5 is currently offline  johnnycamp5
Grand Master
cwemoy wrote on Mon, 07 August 2017 04:26
I have noticed that some people choose attractiveness over functionality. Don't go for a set of speakers just because they will blend with your decor. Also, it is always a good idea to read customer reviews before purchasing anything.

I read about a large public poll on AVS a few years ago. It showed that as a first priority, more than 90% of loudspeaker purchasers buy a set based on how they look.

LOL!
Previous Topic: Portable speakers
Next Topic: Two good deals on speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:00:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers