Home » Audio » Radio » How is the radio important to you?
How is the radio important to you? [message #84917] Sun, 09 April 2017 11:53 Go to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
I rely on the radio for regular broadcasts of current affairs and breaking news. It may lack the visual appeal but to me, it is the single most effective way of reaching the masses. It is also a channel through which I get to follow my favorite musician's progress.
Re: How is the radio important to you? [message #84957 is a reply to message #84917] Mon, 10 April 2017 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Yes, I still love radio too. Not so much for music, but for news and talk. Sometimes I listen to music radio in the car, sometimes I listen to talk radio.

Re: How is the radio important to you? [message #84958 is a reply to message #84917] Mon, 10 April 2017 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I hardly listen to music on the radio since there's YouTube already. I mostly tune in to listen to the news and the shows. I don't think I'll ever get over my love for radio. Old habits die hard, huh?
Re: How is the radio important to you? [message #85033 is a reply to message #84917] Sun, 23 April 2017 17:05 Go to previous message
Keven is currently offline  Keven
Baron
Same here in the aspect that I listen to music on Youtube and streaming music sites mostly now. However when I don't have my aux chord or Bluetooth connector in the car I still enjoy listening to the radio.
Previous Topic: Old radio Shows
Next Topic: Your favorite station.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:31:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout