Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Misunderstood Or Unaccepted
Misunderstood Or Unaccepted [message #84774] Mon, 13 March 2017 14:26 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Which one do you think is worse? Would you rather that people not really know where you're coming from when you're talking to them? Or would you rather people understand just fine, but don't accept you or your points of view?
Re: Misunderstood Or Unaccepted [message #84792 is a reply to message #84774] Mon, 20 March 2017 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vernon is currently offline  Vernon
Baron
Neither, both... I don't care. I usually find that it's best not to worry about things like that. If you know the truth of something, and someone else doesn't it doesn't take away from your truth. Soon enough life will show them the truth, too. Words don't teach anyway. Only life experience does.
Re: Misunderstood Or Unaccepted [message #84797 is a reply to message #84792] Tue, 21 March 2017 15:18 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I would rather they understand, and not agree. It enhances communication between folks to know where each stands on things. Otherwise you will not be able to interface with them well. Disagreements can lead to compromise, misunderstandings IMO seldom get resolved well. YMMV

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Do you believe in miracles?
Next Topic: Music Review Sites
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:00:10 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout