Home » xyzzy » Tower » I hardly know any lyrics to a song
I hardly know any lyrics to a song [message #84543] Fri, 10 February 2017 10:46 Go to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
You'd think that I am not a music fan but it just hit me that I don't know the complete lyrics to most songs that I love. I will just be humming along then joining when the chorus comes around. This is unlike my younger brother who can sing hundreds of song from beginning to the end.
Re: I hardly know any lyrics to a song [message #84571 is a reply to message #84543] Sun, 12 February 2017 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Most of us are like that, I think. We also think the lyrics to a line or two ore one thing when they're actually another. I don't know why, but many songs are recorded to where the lyrics are not 100% understandable.
Re: I hardly know any lyrics to a song [message #84575 is a reply to message #84571] Sun, 12 February 2017 14:42 Go to previous message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
You aren't sailing alone. Sometime back, I searched for lyrics to a song and realized that I had totally different lyrics in mind. To me. its simply a matter in interest.
Previous Topic: How many resolutions have you broken already?
Next Topic: How Is Trump Doing?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:07:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout