Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » The Most Useful Website
The Most Useful Website [message #84310] Sat, 14 January 2017 10:11 Go to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
What is the most useful website you know of? Not just about audio, but the most useful to you personally for your everyday life?

Personal banking sites excluded.
Re: The Most Useful Website [message #84316 is a reply to message #84310] Sat, 14 January 2017 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
I love following international news and will follow any website that does its best to keep me updated. I am a sports fanatic so my interests also revolve around this.
Re: The Most Useful Website [message #84345 is a reply to message #84316] Mon, 16 January 2017 20:07 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone, Wayne, don't shoot me please. While this one is great for speaker related information I get more from vinylengine.com. It covers as you might guess turntables, cartridges, and everything that goes with them. The are some some topics on amps, tape, and other things but the focus is on vinyl. Since I am a vinyl junkie (and indeed a mostly analog focused individual) the site resonates with me. With three turntables in the systems at all times and two more in reserve but no network audio or high rez DACs in the house....you can see where I'm coming from. For actual DIY stuff, diyaudio.com and diyaudioprojects.com are tops. I am a regular contributor on all the forums and have several projects posted on the diyaudioprojects site. BTW to be honest (and not a sales pitch) I have a vendor section on this forum (Oddwatt Audio) that covers some of the commercial versions of the projects.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Smoking and Anxiety
Next Topic: CVR Transcripts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:14:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers