Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » How many lemmings to Lima???
Re: Just try and stop me! [message #40274 is a reply to message #40265] Wed, 12 February 2003 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Do you know where Ron's been lately? Is he still planning to be there? And do you have your room? Whatcha gonna bring?
Re: i'll be there [message #40275 is a reply to message #40256] Wed, 12 February 2003 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Are you bringing anything this year? Do you have your room?
Re: you bet [message #40276 is a reply to message #40263] Wed, 12 February 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Man, this is gonna be great. Alona is coming, and we both look forward to hanging out with everyone too!
Re: Bistro, good idea [message #40277 is a reply to message #40266] Wed, 12 February 2003 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
As the man of the hour, you're gonna be busy 24/7. I don't envy you on that part - Lots of responsibilities and so many people wanting your attention.

Count me in that list. I look forward to meeting you and Peggy very much, and Alona does too. I know you'll be busy, so as much as I'd like to have some private time with you two, we'll not ask for your undivided attention. But I would love to hang out with you, perhaps the whole gang will get together for a pizza or something. Those Kewpee burgers or the Bistro that you're talking about sound like a great plan!!!

Just two more months - See you then!

Re: How many lemmings to Lima??? [message #40285 is a reply to message #40255] Fri, 14 February 2003 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spkrman57
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hey gang!
I will be there with different setup than most of you, I don't need to bring my cloned Pi's since the real ones will be there. I am planning at this time to bring a University 312 coax installed in a (1968 PM magazine) Karson 12 cabinet driven by whatever I happen to find works best running them, at current time, that may be ASL Wave 8's, or some solid waste product I have laying around here. Throw a CD player on it to finish it off. I plan to sell that system at Lima because I want to take home some new/different toys. I plan to be at Lima sometime Friday morning and depart sometime Sunday. My girlfriend Sharon will be there for one day so she can cringe when I show her all the toys I want to bring back home with us! Her son and his girlfriend may come for the day also so he can talk about his Mom's "GEEKY" boyfriend" The kids just don't understand why I can't just have cute little mini speakers with sub in the corner like the regular folks have. I will love his facial expressions when he is surrounded by "My fellow GEEK friends"! LIfe is good sometimes!! Looking forward to the event and I want to see as much educational stuff as possible. I will have many questions for the experts, be ready.
Cheers, Ron
We will definitely have Till and Bmar do a woodworking clinic! [message #40288 is a reply to message #40272] Fri, 14 February 2003 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikebake is currently offline  mikebake
Grand Master
You guys put together what you want to cover and try to keep it a reasonable time length, and let me know asap. Come up with your catchy title, too!!
MBB
The website is starting to get updated [message #40289 is a reply to message #40255] Fri, 14 February 2003 19:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grand Master
and tghis week I'll also have seminar times and locations, as well as room numbers for the various demo rooms; also a master timetable for the event.
MBB
Re: Bistro, good idea [message #40290 is a reply to message #40277] Fri, 14 February 2003 19:47 Go to previous message
Grand Master
We'll get together somehow, I'm sure!!
Previous Topic: Driver for front-loaded horn
Next Topic: Ella sighting, or..., a new passive pre, or... teeing off with a three wood
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:50:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio