Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Live or Recorded?
Re: Live or Recorded? [message #68187 is a reply to message #66424] Tue, 14 June 2011 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piccMu51c is currently offline  piccMu51c
Chancellor
Generally I prefer studio recordings, but for certain tracks I a have found great quality live recordings. If done well by the artist, I enjoy these more than the studio track. I guess I have more respect for an artist if they can perform live. It says something about their talent.
Re: Live or Recorded? [message #68208 is a reply to message #66424] Fri, 17 June 2011 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I really enjoy going to concerts, but it's true that the sound quality suffers. Albums of live shows are not worth it to me; all you get is the degraded quality without the experience of being there!
Re: Live or Recorded? [message #68307 is a reply to message #66424] Wed, 22 June 2011 14:54 Go to previous message
falloutgirl
Baron
I love the heart and raw emotion poured into the song when it's sung live but sometimes I find recordings easier to understand since live versions are hard to understand at times.
Previous Topic: True Grit
Next Topic: Jack White
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 27 22:44:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout