Home » Audio » General » What's on your iPod ?
Re: What's on your iPod ? [message #65228 is a reply to message #65140] Fri, 10 December 2010 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wonderwoll is currently offline  Wonderwoll
Baron
Clueless wrote on Fri, 03 December 2010 12:50
Joelle, I have several iPods because I outgrew the 2nd generation as well as the 3rd generation.

I gave away those two. Right now, I have a 5th generation and a nano. I used to have an iPhone, but it got stolen, and my husband bought me a Nexus One.

It isn't that I need to have tons. It is just that music and books are my thing. I don't spend money on hair, nails, clothes, or going to movies. I am now waiting patiently for the second generation of iPad. I think that will be my last. Very Happy

It was very generous of yout to give your old ones away, lucky friends (or whoever) that got them. Good on you for indulging your hobby.

My MP3 is in need of an update, I tend to clear it out twice a year or so and with xmas rapidly approaching it may be time for some seasonal tunes to be added before the next overhaul in the new year.
Re: What's on your iPod ? [message #65306 is a reply to message #64668] Thu, 16 December 2010 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
udailey
Chancellor
We have had several of the little mini Ipods without the screen. Spose they are the IPOD MINI.
So, I can not comment on larger IPOD's sound but as for these little buggers I much prefer the Sony Walkman. Actually the sound quality jump is huge. Check it out at a Sony store. The stock earphones arent to bad either.
Uriah

If you would like to build a Lighter Note or Lightspeed please see www.buildanamp.com for LDRs and kits.
Re: What's on your iPod ? [message #65361 is a reply to message #64668] Sun, 19 December 2010 10:24 Go to previous message
Anonymous
I don't have any audiobooks or podcasts on my iPod, just music. And it's pretty old music at that. I have no idea what's "fresh" these days.
Previous Topic: Memory
Next Topic: What's the Verdict on the iPad?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 05:56:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio