Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Island
Re: Jenny Agutter [message #6430 is a reply to message #6423] Sat, 18 February 2006 18:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mollecon is currently offline  mollecon
Master
Nice pics of Agutter, Wayne. Still haven't really gotten over seeing her naked in "Walkabout" over 30 years ago! Hard stuff for a ~14 year old kid...

Re: Move Over Scarlett [message #6431 is a reply to message #6424] Sat, 18 February 2006 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Thats true with the voice of an angel and the body of a ballet dancer. What a package. Writes all her own songs.

Re: Move Over Scarlett [message #6432 is a reply to message #6431] Sat, 18 February 2006 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mollecon is currently offline  mollecon
Master
I saw & heard her the first time on, of all things, an ABBA TV-show, as a guest star! She of course did "Wuthering Heights"

Re: Move Over Scarlett [message #6433 is a reply to message #6432] Sun, 19 February 2006 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I saw her the first time on Saturday Night Live about 28 yrs ago. Because she is afraid to fly she made only one or two trips across the pond so not many knew of her until that spot including me. When she came on she did "Them Heavy People," and the song was nice but damn; she looked like some Celtic Goddess from a woodbllock print . Absolutely astonishing. Black hair and hazel/green eyes.
All the so-called beauties of the current time look like children.

Re: Jenny Agutter [message #6434 is a reply to message #6430] Sun, 19 February 2006 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I hadn't heard of that movie, so I looked it up. Looks interesting!

Children [Re: Move Over Scarlett] [message #6435 is a reply to message #6433] Sun, 19 February 2006 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lon is currently offline  lon
Illuminati (2nd Degree)

It's the bee-sting lip thing. I'd swear that S. was one of those
who had a lip job. Silicon goes in more places than boobs.

Re: Children [Re: Move Over Scarlett] [message #6436 is a reply to message #6435] Sun, 19 February 2006 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I told my son that in fifty years they will be able to make everyone look like greek gods. When the kids look back at all the old photos and see us with eyeglasses and crooked teeth and no hair and pot-bellies and whatever else can be wrong with the human figure they will think we came from some other planet.
But then will the girls still look great or will they all be cookie-cutter replicants?

Re: Children [Re: Move Over Scarlett] [message #6439 is a reply to message #6436] Sun, 19 February 2006 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lon is currently offline  lon
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
If they are all replicants of Jessica Alba-- esp in Sin City -- who
would care?

I am a replicant of Jabba the Hut.

The big lip thing to me is just peculiar. I thought that Julia
Roberts had the "I Am A Ubangi From Hollywood" territory wrapped up.

Re: Name the movie? [message #6442 is a reply to message #6439] Mon, 20 February 2006 05:38 Go to previous message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Said of Wing Commander Winnie Wolfit.
"She looks just like Princess Stephanie!"
"Oh, Oh, they all look like Princess Stephanie!"

Previous Topic: What's New 2
Next Topic: My Old Fav
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 12:07:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects