Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Curb Your Enthusiasm
Curb Your Enthusiasm [message #97631] Tue, 16 April 2024 19:17 Go to next message
Mulcahy is currently offline  Mulcahy
Chancellor
It's cranky, uneven, and family unfriendly. It's amusing a decent number of times, so I keep watching. What's your favorite episode? Guest?

I'm on the final season and just finished the episode with Sienna Miller and Lori Laughlin. Thumbs up.
Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm [message #97635 is a reply to message #97631] Wed, 17 April 2024 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
The storyline with Shaquille O'Neal was funny! The other guest I appreciated was Alexander Vindman at the end of Season 11, even though he was pretty much just playing himself.
Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm [message #97642 is a reply to message #97631] Fri, 19 April 2024 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AcousticJack is currently offline  AcousticJack
Baron
I have watched about 8 or 9 episodes, but I feel like I just couldn't get into it. Yes, some stuff was funny but I just didn't get hooked to be honest. Am I the only one?
Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm [message #97674 is a reply to message #97631] Mon, 06 May 2024 17:16 Go to previous message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
Yeah, it's a show that makes you cringe but not want to binge. The characters complain way too often! I got curious about each season just enough to keep going.
Previous Topic: TV Shows of the Year
Next Topic: best music I found
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 12:18:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout