Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Wireless Quality Mike
Wireless Quality Mike [message #95609] Wed, 11 May 2022 02:32 Go to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
We'll be having an event soon, and I plan to buy a wireless Mike for it. It's less of a hassle to use it when walking around the venue, but I don't know what brand is best for it. What are some of the products that produce high-quality sounds?
Re: Wireless Quality Mike [message #95905 is a reply to message #95609] Wed, 17 August 2022 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Porter is currently offline  Porter
Viscount
I'm not sure if you've already had your event yet, but any wireless mic from the Shure brand will fit the bill. They are incredible.
Re: Wireless Quality Mike [message #96623 is a reply to message #95609] Wed, 12 April 2023 03:34 Go to previous message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
I know that for many things, you can't go by the brand name alone when shopping for quality. However, I play gigs regularly, and I'll second Porter's suggestion of the Shure brand. They have a variety of wireless microphones that are top-notch, and their pricing is also diverse, so you should be able to find something within your budget. Another good brand is Sennheiser.
Previous Topic: The Case of the Dying Duck
Next Topic: Audio Product Testers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 22 08:20:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout