Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Help with streaming services
Help with streaming services [message #93049] Wed, 03 February 2021 09:09 Go to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I know I'm corny but I love Chip and Joanna Gaines. I see they are coming back to television but only through streaming. I pay for cable and I own a couple of smart televisions. How would I go about streaming the Discovery + station?
Re: Help with streaming services [message #93054 is a reply to message #93049] Wed, 03 February 2021 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
You can watch it on your laptop or any other device. If you have a smart television, you can download the app and watch it directly on your TV. Disney+ will be going up soon, so it might be worth it to you to pay for a year in advance if they still offer that choice.
Re: Help with streaming services [message #93060 is a reply to message #93054] Fri, 05 February 2021 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Do you have a Fire TV Stick or Roku? You can download the Disney+ app to those and stream it that way. How do you usually stream shows? I can give better instructions if I know what you have on hand.
Re: Help with streaming services [message #93091 is a reply to message #93049] Sun, 07 February 2021 18:09 Go to previous message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I have a smart TV and a firestick. I bought into Disney+ when it first came out but have already canceled. I was hoping Discovery+ was the same. I would just hate to pay for it and not be able to watch it.
Previous Topic: Favorite Childhood Movie
Next Topic: Star Trek: Picard
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 22 00:14:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout