Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Nightmare movies for a kid
Nightmare movies for a kid [message #83884] Sat, 05 November 2016 09:45 Go to next message
Herz is currently offline  Herz
Baron
What are some movies that gave you nightmares as a kid? For me, there are two - It and The Fly. To this day, I shudder at these titles and I've never re-watched them.
Re: Nightmare movies for a kid [message #84075 is a reply to message #83884] Tue, 13 December 2016 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PianoGrrl is currently offline  PianoGrrl
Baron
It, definitely. I can't believe they are trying to remake the film. They'll never match Tim Curry's performance.

If you want to go really young, showing Watership Down to a small child on the grounds that it is only cartoon rabbits, was not a good thing. I love the movie now, but not when I was pre-school age!
Re: Nightmare movies for a kid [message #84111 is a reply to message #83884] Wed, 14 December 2016 21:58 Go to previous message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
I can't seem to recall any movies that gave me nightmares as a kid and I also wouldn't say that I wasn't the type to easily get scared. I probably need to juggle my memory.
Previous Topic: The Old Stuff
Next Topic: Humorous Lyrics
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 22 00:32:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout