Home » Audio » Movies & Music » It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - TV Show
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - TV Show [message #69545] Mon, 19 September 2011 08:53 Go to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I love the show, "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia"! The season premiered last week and I'll admit - it wasn't one of my favorite episodes, but still pretty funny. My favorite episode was where the question was asked, "So, what's your spaghetti policy?" Dee takes Charlie for a Spa day that turns into a Spa-ghetti day. Hilarious!!
Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - TV Show [message #69648 is a reply to message #69545] Fri, 30 September 2011 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siren is currently offline  Siren
Chancellor
I have never watched the show, It`s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I want to, but I just can not remember to dvr it. It seems funny and quirky, just the type of show I love.
Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - TV Show [message #70431 is a reply to message #69545] Thu, 08 December 2011 16:27 Go to previous message
Express is currently offline  Express
Chancellor
I love this show. Charlie is my favorite character. I think my favorite episode so far has been the one where Day Man was introduced. I find myself singing that song to myself on occasion.
Previous Topic: Jogging Music
Next Topic: American Horror Story
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 04 23:27:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout