Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » I don't understand this..I thought Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda and terrorists?
Nice comeback. Glad we agree.. (NT) [message #56518 is a reply to message #56511] Sat, 16 July 2005 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
NT

Re: I notice you have absolutely no useful input except insults... [message #56519 is a reply to message #56517] Sat, 16 July 2005 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Au Contrair', I have plenty of time. What is it you need to know?

Re: Almost agree [message #56520 is a reply to message #56516] Sat, 16 July 2005 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I realize my frame of reference is limited, but I watch out my window everyday the Mexboys bust ass. This is NOT "propaganda."

I agree that illegal means "illegal." There is no disagreement here. Close our border, President Bush, and quit coddling President Fox's wishes on immigration.

I know our forefathers built this country, but I also know that I am not Native American. My families immigrated from England, Scotland, Germany and Sweeden, although not for the past 200+ years. My family has given its blood for this county, and I will never forget their sacrifices. I only hope for the best, so my children can continue to enjoy what you and I have enjoyed. We have the same end in mind, just different ways of reaching it.

Jeb? Intersting?!?!?!?Colin

This is priceless. [message #56521 is a reply to message #56512] Sat, 16 July 2005 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
George Sr. was a reasonable man? Unfortunately your Democratic party wasn't so sure. Since the vast majority voted against the Gulf War. Not to mention the fact that the first unsuccesful attempt to discredit the Republicans by the Democrats was to say that they should have finished the job during the Gulf War and taken out Saddam then. Remember that?

You said that the Democrats ran things between 1992-2000. This isn't true. The Republicans ran things. Clinton was nothing but an embarrasment to the nation. GW at least has restored respect to the office no matter how hard the liberal media tries to make it look otherwise.

Undocumented workers is from the Democrats I assure you. If it was the Republicans trying to keep wages down they would be for illegal imagration. Isn't it the Democrats pandering to the unions trying to raise minimum wage every chance they get? Hmmm?

Yes, Your families were a "legal" emagrants. [message #56522 is a reply to message #56520] Sat, 16 July 2005 18:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
We should encourage legal emigration and discourage illegal emigration. Both parties should do this. Unfortunately both parties (I blame Democrats more for this though) are willing to sell out their country for votes. I believe we are not so far apart.

Facts (NT) [message #56523 is a reply to message #56519] Sat, 16 July 2005 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
NT

Agree 100% [message #56526 is a reply to message #56522] Sat, 16 July 2005 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I am all for LEGAL immigration and work visas (to some extent.) This issue will be THE topic during the next presidential election. Our country has had open borders for too long, and it is, as you pointed out, taking a toll on our nation.

Please remember, Mexicans (and other nationals) are people too. They have wants and desires just like our past generations. They want a better life for themselves and children. They want a part of the American dream that we are fortunate enough to enjoy every day.......Colin

Thanks Colin... [message #56527 is a reply to message #56526] Sat, 16 July 2005 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Of course. Republicans are NOT the unfeeling, arrogant, money grubbing people we are portrayed to be. Of course Mexicans, like all people have wants and desirers, and only a chance to better themselves. There is a world of difference between "legal" and "illegal". And I think America welcomes the "legal" emigrants with open arms. It is emigrants that have built this country and it is emigrants that make it strong. I assure you, Republicans and I are all for "legal" emigration.

Hillary / Condi [message #56530 is a reply to message #56515] Sat, 16 July 2005 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I like Hillary, and she has my vote. Also, I think Condi has done a fine job with what she has been asked to do. She is not in a position to flaunt her own beliefs (Powell's downfall.) Yes, she is Bush's sockpuppet, but that is her job. I think Dr. Rice is very capable of forming her own opinions and would express them with elegance and dignity, as Hillary does......Colin

Maybe... [message #56532 is a reply to message #56507] Sun, 17 July 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Based on the your posts in this thread (16), vs. mine (2+1 joke), "full force" is on your side...

Previous Topic: This is great
Next Topic: Worlds longest thread
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 15 13:52:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout