Home » Audio » General » Great Plains Audio Festival in a week?
Re: Bummer update [message #3020 is a reply to message #3009] Thu, 04 May 2006 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Duke is currently offline  Duke
Grand Master
Jim, thanks for the vote of confidence! But just between you and me, I really don't know that much and half the time I'm just making it up as I go along...

I was excited to show your line arrays to my wife, and to see your other speakers as well. I'm sure you're quite busy right now, but I may shoot you an e-mail after the show.

Duke

Re: Bummer update [message #3021 is a reply to message #3007] Thu, 04 May 2006 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Duke is currently offline  Duke
Grand Master
Hi Norris,

Thanks so much for your kind words. Lori and I sure enjoyed spending some time with you and Diana last year and were looking forward to it. We'll see you next year.

Duke

Re: Bummer update [message #3022 is a reply to message #3019] Thu, 04 May 2006 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Sounds like a plan, Duke!
I bet yours sounds pretty good right now!
-akhilesh

Re: Bummer update [message #3023 is a reply to message #3018] Thu, 04 May 2006 13:58 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Yep, you'll be missed!

I know what you mean and I know how hard it can be to get prepared for these things. I had wanted to show new wood tweeter horns, but the cabinet shop has been too busy making 12π basshorns to get the new tweeters done in time for GPAF.

Anyway, I hope to see you next year!

Previous Topic: Happy Luke Skywalker Day
Next Topic: Does Wayne Parham know?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 19:45:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers