Home » Audio » General » Might be amusing
Banning bad guys [message #1696 is a reply to message #1695] Sun, 08 May 2005 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
If I may also clarify - I too see a difference between nuts and SOBs.

I know that Wayne in particular has had to contend with some of the worst SOBs, and I would never suggest that it is appropriate to give them free reign here (or anywhere) especially when you're paying the freight.

When people say things on-line that would earn them a restraining order or jail time for threatening behavior in the real world, there's no question they've crossed the line of human decency and deserve no consideration whatsoever.

What I really tried to say was that people can always find a way to be offended, especially if their looking. I wasn't thinking of the sort of provocation that Wayne has endured in the past - I was thinking more along the line of the sort of things I remember the feline posting in the past - "you can't make a speaker out of that crap" - not anal whore references.

Re: Banning bad guys [message #1697 is a reply to message #1696] Sun, 08 May 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i2g72433pus87234rmy is currently offline  i2g72433pus87234rmy
Esquire
Romy the puss was always making posts with rude connotations, sexual (and homosexual) inferences and posts that stooped to things about your mother or wife or whoever. He's the worst. Funny thing I've noticed is the yoyos over at AA sometimes now cowtow to him, hoping he'll leave them alone when he posts as i2g72433pus87234rmy or whatever. They've really pussed out IMO. Even some of the so called 'players' there have tried to appease him. That's weak, to appease a bully takes away any respectability a man might have, especially an insignificant internet bully like Romy the Cat.

hehe [message #1698 is a reply to message #1673] Sun, 08 May 2005 22:45 Go to previous message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Well it is interesting in some respects !

"Before talking about audio, audio methods, audio tools and the audio results it is important to define the scope of the conversation. A playback system does not produce music. I would say even more: a symphonic orchestra in a Symphony Hall does not produce music. They both produce just an opportunity to become music and the keys for this transformation are located in our consciousness"....

Performed music is music contaminated, or in some instances enriched, by a fused awareness of many people: conductors, musicians, various environmental variables, listeners and few others

Previous Topic: To All the Dear Mothers of You Mutha's...
Next Topic: An observation from GPAF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 09 05:22:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout