Home » Audio » General » Scott Muni Has Died
Re: Allison Steele the Night Turd? [message #930 is a reply to message #912] Mon, 04 October 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
elektratig is currently offline  elektratig
Grand Master
I was away and computer-less this weekend, hence my response now.

Actually, I enjoyed Allison Steele. The name arose somehow as an affectionate moniker, albeit a juvenile one, among my friends when we were in ninth or tenth grade (1969-70). Hell, we did a lot more stupid things back then. I am certainly NOT one of those to whom the Bob Dylan lines apply: "I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now."

Re: Allison Steele the Night Turd? [message #1139 is a reply to message #930] Wed, 01 December 2004 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tgvas is currently offline  tgvas
Esquire
Allison Steele was the best, those of us who remember back then still miss her late shows very much!

Re: Allison Steele the Night Turd? [message #1141 is a reply to message #1139] Mon, 06 December 2004 17:24 Go to previous message
Richard is currently offline  Richard
Esquire
Alison knew her audience well and was good at picking up vibes from it. She played her timeslot to her advantage. Hers is a sound we'll never hear ever again.

Previous Topic: trying to understand of the 'q' of an open baffle system
Next Topic: MARANTZ 2325
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 13 16:01:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout