Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Perhaps, ...
Re: Toni's Tryst [message #55928 is a reply to message #55926] Sun, 17 October 2004 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Remmember stripper jeopardy? They would ask strippers questions and wager on whether they knew the answer. Only the question would be along the lines of Who's buried in Grants Tomb? Funny. Whats heavier a lb of feathers or a lb. of lead? They always got the money questions right though.

Re: Toni's Tryst [message #55929 is a reply to message #55928] Sun, 17 October 2004 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I think I vaguely recall that. There has been so much of that kind of thing on his show. I remember best the time Howard put mayonnaise on bologna and slung it on the stripper's butt. It sailed through the air and stuck right on her, suspended there like some kind of butt magnet.

Re: Toni's Tryst [message #55930 is a reply to message #55929] Sun, 17 October 2004 20:40 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The best was when he smacked the female across the butt with a dead fish and the eyes flew off and landed on her head. She was trying to win a contest. What a world!

Previous Topic: sticking up butts
Next Topic: those crazy Swedes...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 14:03:24 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout