Home » Audio » Source » How has your music journey been from the first Walkman to now?
Re: How has your music journey been from the first Walkman to now? [message #99804 is a reply to message #99800] Wed, 16 September 2026 11:46 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Messages: 1464
Registered: May 2018
Location: Kansas City Missouri
Illuminati (4th Degree)
The only portable unit I've ever used is in my head. Its operation anymore is kinda sketchy but it still plays music I like whenever I can cull it up.

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Simple IC based Phono Preamp
Next Topic: Best vinyl record with speakers you ever used?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Sep 29 10:09:22 CDT 2026

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio
Miller Audio
Tubes For Amps
TubesForAmps.com

Lone Star Audiofest