Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Prayers for Israel
Re: Prayers for Israel [message #97968 is a reply to message #97884] Fri, 23 August 2024 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I have prayers for Israel. Prayers they oust somehow their rightwing, religious, fervent faction of genocidal lunatics that want to pull our country into war with Iran in a holy war of Jewish purification. Prayer our administration, whichever way it goes has the political fortitude to stand up to the AIPAC and turn the spigot off to weaponize this madness. I'm not confidant of either party doing so.

Our neocon philosophy in the Middle East is so intrenched. Power & control of our landed aircraft carrier, (Israel) has been left up to whatever the winds blow in their political environment. We just give them the means to forcibly do what they think is plausible.

But even now in Israel, some in government are very concerned with what the extreme takeover of its inner sanctum is producing morally. As expressed by a former chief of staff of the Israeli IDF and former defense minister, Moshe Ya'alon. Quote:

"When you talk about Smotrich and Ben Gvir: They have a Rabbi. His name is Dov Lior. He is the Rabbi of the Jewish Underground, who intended to blow up the Dome of the Rock and before that the buses in Jerusalem. Why? In order to hurry up the 'Last War'. Do you [not] hear them talking in terms of the Last War; or of Smotrich's concept of 'subjugation'? Read the article he published in Shiloh in 2017. First of all, this concept rests on Jewish supremacy: Mein Kampf in reverse".

"My hair stands on end when I say that as he said it. I learned and grew up in the house of Holocaust survivors and 'never again'. It is Mein Kampf in reverse: Jewish supremacy: and therefore [Smotrich] says: "My wife won't go into a room with an Arab". It is anchored in ideology. And then actually what he aspires to as soon as possible is to go to a big war. A war of Gog and Magog. How do you start the flames? A massacre like the [1994] Cave of the Patriarchs? Baruch Goldstein is a student of this Rabbi. Ben Gvir has hung up Goldstein's picture [in his house]".

"This is what goes into the decision-making process in the Israeli government".

This from a link in another in a long line of excellent articles written by Alastair Crooke. Former British diplomat.

https://strategic-culture.su/news/2024/08/19/revisionist-zionists-dare-us-to-pull-the-plug-on-their-nakba-agenda/

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message