Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Prayers for Israel
Re: Prayers for Israel [message #97090 is a reply to message #97085] Tue, 24 October 2023 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Every time the Palestinians break out of their detention zone and commit their generational rage against Israel's Apartheid state. They are punished with impunity. The death toll in Gaza now is estimated over 5000, probably much more with the bodies eventually found in collapsed buildings. The Israeli's want to wipeout Hamas. Eradicate them. I don't think that is possible. They'll be degraded for sure. But the resentment and bitterness they endure, daily over the years will reform angry young men to fight against their oppressors.

The political regime in Israel now is incapable of reasoning for peace and making any concessions. I've read that isn't the consensus of many Israeli's though. I can only hope that their leader can be once again tossed out and his like minded cabinet members and eventually, more reasonable minds put in place there. It's been a travesty for too long in that part of the world.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message