Home » xyzzy » Tower » Paintings come to life
Re: Paintings come to life [message #96012 is a reply to message #96011] Thu, 22 September 2022 12:13 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I remember training on the ct scanner at work. We had some volunteers from the hospital staff that allowed us to scan them for our protocols indoctrination. A maintenance man had us do his facial bones. He had a deviated septum. But when we did some various image algorithms showing his skull and facial bones it was evident who it was. It was Fred the maintenance man. His facial bones looked just like him. But he found it a little unnerving to see his damn skull staring back at him beneath the full flesh mug he usually saw in the mirror. He didn't want a copy of the scan. Made me appreciate this technology though and how sci-fi advanced it seems.
My nephew did a AI rendering of his great grandfather, my grandfather from a photograph. Showed him turning his head slightly and blinking like in the painting AI renderings. It brought him back to life in it's strange and wonderful way.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Crunch
Next Topic: Microcomputer History
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 11:37:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio