Home » xyzzy » Tower » Who's gotten the jab yet
Re: Who's gotten the jab yet [message #95009 is a reply to message #95005] Mon, 27 December 2021 19:43 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone, I know that I am about to violate one of my own rules about what is suitable content. This certainly has nothing to do with audio. I'm nearly certain to offend a few with the following comments, but they need to be said. First off I agree with Rusty that choice is a big part of our heritage. However as he noted it is a double edged sword. Under the present pandemic this choice has been weaponized. A truly sad situation. What causes my anger right now is that this morning one of my grand daughters had a medical emergency and would have to spend some time in intensive care. The only hospital within 50 miles had their ICU crammed full of Covid patients....all were not vaccinated. Fortunately the emergency room was able to stabilize her and transfer to another hospital. (she is going to be OK but no thanks to the current patients in the ICU) Personally I don't really care if someone chooses to risk their own life. People do it all the time, but it really pisses me off when they endanger others. Get with it and do your part and stop having the misguided wishful thinking on the matter. Life is not a reality show, actions or lack there of have real consequences.

Good Listening
Bruce

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Happy Holidays!
Next Topic: Power lifting for midgets