Home » xyzzy » Tower » In The Bedroom
Re: In The Bedroom [message #91359 is a reply to message #91212] Mon, 20 January 2020 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Boy for a hot minute, I thought this subject was about something good and naughty. But that would put it in the dungeon I suppose, though I wouldn't know why. As long as it's healthy and happy. Anyway, in my other life, prior to transitioning into retirement a year prior to my plans due to work closure. I was sleep deprived and generally unhealthy because of the job having to take call and be backup for the person on call when a c.t. exam was ordered. Looking back on that now I can rest assure now having my workplace go under was the best thing to happen to me. Now I sleep, eat and exercise all for my own benefit. Healthcare is not an environment for a healthy lifestyle.
A little side story to that end. One of the maintenance workers got in trouble once for putting up a little sign in the elevator underneath the weight limit plaque, (so many thousand pounds). It read, "Or three nurses". Boy he caught hell for that, but it spoke so true. And funny as hell.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message