Home » Audio » General » 2-channel system done the Wardsweb way (my main stereo system)
Re: 2-channel system done the Wardsweb way [message #81297 is a reply to message #81296] Wed, 06 May 2015 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Thanks, and you're right, it's a wonder. I think she'll be touched when she reads your kind words.

Here's a fun little story, if you're interested.

Kelly and I grew up together. I've known her since she was ten years old. We went to the same church, and we were very close in our youth. She was my cute little Kelly Ferguson back then. When she blossomed into a woman, it was almost too much. In fact, it really was too much, overwhelming for me, anyway. She was in ballet and beauty contests, just an amazing girl.

We were always very good friends, but we stayed out of sync romantically. She was still a girl when I started dating, and once she did start dating, I was more than interested. But one of us was always involved when the other wasn't. Still, I couldn't ever get her off my mind. And I guess you can understand why.

Kelly was always dear to me, all these years. I stayed in touch with her up through her twenties, and stayed in contact with her parents regularly too. So it has been very pleasant to reconnect with her, bringing our lives full circle. We share so much history.

So when we realized each other was available last year, we didn't have to "date" long to know we were right together. Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message