Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Low Volume Speaker
Re: Low Volume Speaker [message #76103 is a reply to message #76099] Sat, 30 March 2013 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Skua is currently offline  Skua
Esquire
All

Ok made my decision, after carfull consultation with the MIS department (4 hours of begging and reminding her I have a birthday coming up) I am going with the 4pi and the JBL drivers and DE250's).

I will only be in this location for a couple of more years and someday I will be able to migrate the system into a more suitable location and then add some sub's.

I did have an internal debate with myself about the merits of getting the Eminence drivers initially and then doing an upgrade at a later date. My final decision is to build the cabinets now and by the time I am done I will have the extra dollars needed to purchase the upgraded drivers and a couple of crossover upgrades starting with the 15ga inductors, mill spec resistors and the Jantzen caps. I guess by now it would seem silly not to just go with the AuriCaps, but I have to watch my pennies somewhere.

Wayne, would it be possible to get a copy of the 4pi plans. Also is there any lead-time needed on ordering the 4pi kit and corresponding upgrades?

Thanks again for everyone's help and feedback.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message