Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Chic-fil-a hoopla
Re: Chic-fil-a hoopla [message #73501 is a reply to message #73486] Sun, 05 August 2012 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Following the same line of reasoning as Wayne... I don't like anyone to push their ideas on me. I generally don't care what other people do, believe and so on, but I get real ticked off it they try to make me like or in some cases even accept their choices. I especially don't like it when they get intimidating like is going on with the Chic-fil issue. There is no equality or freedom of choice involved in it. One side believes one thing, another side something else. So? Like I said earlier, if you don't like something about a particular business, don't go there. There was an incident this weekend at an Arizona Chic-fil. An individual drove up to the drive in window and asked for a cup of water. The attendant gave him one and then he proceeded to get all over her about the policy of the head guy back in whatever town he was in. She was not involved in that and to her credit was respectful at all times. If that is a proper expression of equal rights then our country has gone down the toilet. If I have offended anyone, not my intent, but, so be it. Grow up and move on.

Good Listening
Bruce

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Heat & Greasy Food
Next Topic: What is wrong with these people?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 10 03:13:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio