Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Favorite Music--Again.
Re: Favorite Music--Again. [message #7136 is a reply to message #7128] Sat, 02 September 2006 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
I have several of their earlier albums and like them all. The one that chronicles all the band's changes is pretty good. I like them better after they got a drummer. I also heard one of their later releases a while back it sounded great. I noticed that Maddy's voice wont go as high anymore but she's still crystalline clear as ever.

I have a blues album that most blues fans turn their noses up at. It's Aerosmiths Honkin on Bobo. It's the most energetic album I've ever heard. Joe Perry is a damn good guitar player. A lot better than I ever gave him credit for. For a non-blues band they sound pretty good on several songs. I can't play that cd at normal volume. I just turn it up and enjoy.

Manual, look for a album by Jon Mark and Mark Almond. It's called Mark-Almond and was recorded in a church in the Bay Area I believe. It's really nice to listen to and the acoustics of the church make the music really full sounding.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message