Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » LAB12
Re: LAB12 [message #69758 is a reply to message #69757] Sat, 08 October 2011 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
themilford is currently offline  themilford
Viscount
I actually have an unbuilt ThreePi kits... I was going to use them for Keyboard monitoring/PA in our rehearsal room and for stage monitors for the synths when we tour/gig.

The TwoPis sound so nice... not sure how loud they go for monitoring... I figured we'd put them behind the desk against the back wall for an ear-level "psudo-soffit" application.

THe Genelecs aren't going anywhere The owner likes them too much. They need to be fixed but we are broke. I'm willing to help out and build shit for free but I won't sink money into anything that's not mine... when and if the studio devolves the subs would be mine... if I sunk that time and money into the Genelecs I would be giving my money away. I'm generous with my time but I don't have the capital to invest.

So, Back to crossover. how can I get a variable frequency and slope low-pass box? Stereo would be nice. Even if it had 3 "preset" switches that one could set up for three different speakers. Shouldn't this be a common item?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message