Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Da Vinci Code
Re: My sister`s friend and other stories [message #6873 is a reply to message #6872] Mon, 22 May 2006 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Well I would respect that except for the fact that I never said anything about the Jewish People; second those remarks that might have looked wrong to you are only my experience with the Church and I say it is only my experience. I can't pretend these things don't happen; because they did. You must understand I have my kid in the Catholic System; I see from what happens there and thats my experience. Thats how I form an opinion. When you use an analogy like the one about the Jewish People; someone reading that might think I actually said something so stupid.
What I heard from the teacher I spoke of I heard in person and his job is to teach the Catholic Liturgy and he is respected here and in the church so why would I not believe what he says?
I have read some of Ratzingers writings; they publish them in the Catholic Digest that comes to my home. I think he is a very bright guy.
But my point takes issue with how you oversimplify and deny what I actually say.
My real question is why are they so anti-female. Thats a fact. Thats why the Davinci Code has stirred up the waters. So why not offer some perspective on my question? If you are a true defender of the faith then take time to explain that to me.
The rest is enjoyable to think and speak about; the lost Gospels and why the early members of the church chose the gospels they did to represent thier faith; instead of the ones they refuted. Thats interesting because it says something about human nature. That was the discussion with Wayne; those issues. I can participate there because I can follow cultural anthropolgy a little.
As far as faith; I leave the discussion of that to the faithfull; because i know nothing about it.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message