Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Can a JBL 2240H be reconed as a JBL 2245H? (Can a JBL 2240H be reconed as a JBL 2245H? )
Re: Can a JBL 2240H be reconed as a JBL 2245H? [message #68534 is a reply to message #68530] Mon, 11 July 2011 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
macky888 is currently offline  macky888
Esquire
Cool, thanks Wayne. Cant believe I got the amighty 2245H at such a cheap price!!!!! And I modled it and almost gives a Pi Ailgned rollff off in my 300L 25Hz tuned vented box. Now that I've got my own home back I am free to do whatever I want.

I need your help building the compensation crossovers (that I lost) for the HF horns, I think I needed about 8db difference. Please post me the parts schematics that I needed. Remember I have genuine 2370A horns with P.Audio PAD-45 compression drivers. Thinking of upgrading the compression drivers though as one is a lil damagaed and buzzes, what would you reccomend? JBL and Eminence I'm looking at.

My new email address is macky888@hotmail.com

Just bought a set of perfect contion 2225's for $480 in Australia. Not a bad price, I was bidding on something cheaper same model then 2seconds until end of auction someone else outbids and wins!!!! Grrrrr! Oh well its only a $50 or so difference I have to pay.

Does anyone have an opinon of the Behringer DSP1200P? I can get them real cheap at a lcoal pawn shop here.

I've had to sell parts of my system over the years due to finanial trouble but now make $60,000 a year beore tax except for the bad part I PM'd you about (the murder of my own mother by my own brother).

Slowly but surely I will rebuild this system fully and it will be like no other.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Plan Request
Next Topic: 4π-esque DIY speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 15:18:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects