Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Can a JBL 2240H be reconed as a JBL 2245H? (Can a JBL 2240H be reconed as a JBL 2245H? )
Can a JBL 2240H be reconed as a JBL 2245H? [message #68526] Sat, 09 July 2011 11:06 Go to previous message
macky888 is currently offline  macky888
Esquire
Hi Guys

Theres a JBL 2245H on eBay I want to bid on and win, but when I zoomed in on the picture of the magnet he provided in the auction it clearly says 2240H. Its stated in the auction that the driver has been reconed.

So I was wondering maybe its a 2240H frame reconed with a 2245H recone kit? I emailed and asked the seller what the deal is, but have not recieved a reply yet.

If it is a 2240H frame with a 2245H recone kit, will the T/S parameters still be that of a 2245H? Or will they be something completely different due to the different BL strength and things like that? Including the xmax, which is longer on the 2245H, will this parameter change?

I need to know really soon as not much time left in the auction, only 16 hours left at the moment.

BTW: I know some recone kits arn't exactly to JBL spec as its not a genuine recone kit, its a recone kit by MWA so the spcs will be as close as possible as they are high quality recone kits. Disregard this aspect when answering my question please.

Adrian

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Plan Request
Next Topic: 4π-esque DIY speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 15:40:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations