Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Plans and question (7Pi and my room)
Re: Plans and question [message #67946 is a reply to message #67909] Mon, 30 May 2011 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
zerowaf is currently offline  zerowaf
Esquire
I'm just at begining and did not explore all posibilities (I'm sure that is misspelled but hope you understand my pidgeon english Smile ).
So far I found 15, 18 and 21 mm, but that does not mean somewhere behind the corner I would not stumble on that "ф" mark.
It's either ancient Greek lether or Cyrillic - if Greek that don't mean much 'cause it is comon to use ancient Greek letters, but if it is Cyrillic that should be Russian made ply. My side of pond! Smile
We'll see!
So far got problems to understand port on bass enclosure. Think there must be some "labyrinth" behind?
And should I make that ports in some mirrored fashion regarding left to right speaker. If so, does it matter if the opening port is on inner or outer side (meaning for instance left corner unit - should the port be closer to side wall or closer to midle of the room?)

If nothing else improvisation will be the cure - peops raised behind iron curtain are born with "improvisation gene". Laughing

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Spikes for 3 Pi and 7 Pi
Next Topic: 3 Pi Subwoofer Plans
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 28 00:13:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations