Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » So how does this all work then..? (I'd like a slice of Pi, please. But how?)
Re: So how does this all work then..? [message #67513 is a reply to message #67512] Mon, 09 May 2011 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
spacejazz is currently offline  spacejazz
Esquire
Right then. Between your white paper, the JBL write up and multi-subs I've retired from reading due to a knot in the brain. From this point onwards any mis-information, incorrect statements, even typo's, are directly related to this condition that seems to be occurring with rapid frequency the more I look into loudspeakers.

Does the Apollo upgrade to the AE drivers relate to the JBL article or is that purely for power handling?

A designer I will never be!

So lets talk business. How much are the xo's and how would you like them to be paid for?

Also, I'm assuming that the cabinets use 3/4" (18 - 19mm) material. I have some 16mm furniture grade birch plywood, will this suffice with a little extra bracing?

So many questions. I'm not trying to be a pain in the proverbial... honestly Wink

Cheers

Ken.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message