Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » 7 Pi treble edge! (How to try and reduce this?)
Re: 7 Pi treble edge! [message #59346 is a reply to message #59345] Fri, 05 June 2009 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
PaulW is currently offline  PaulW
Viscount
Hi Wayne,

the 'front' wall is my projector screen, so I dont really want to tile that, though the plan was always for getting some screen material and mounting it on a frame with accoustic foam behind.

The "...decorative cloth..." to the right are small rugs and I'll have a go at getting some space behind them - again perhaps with foam.?

I'd like to keep my 'media' stored in the the alcove - there are a further two CD/DVD racks to one side you can't see, so don't really want al those in the room.

Perhaps I over emphasised the issue, which has just become more apparent with the introduction of the bass treatment and is only. Indeed I lined some foam tiles over the rear bookcase and was rewarded with an obvious improvement. I'm going to get a further two bass corner traps, so will add some tiles to the order as well.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message